Culture Meet-up, hub.brussels and screen.brussels join their forces to propose a roundtable talk about women in the video game industry. This industry is thriving but suffers from a mix that is still very weak. We will bring together developers, journalists, trainers and business developers and will aim to question and provide concrete solutions to the shortage of women in this sector.
How does it work in the video game industry? How women find their own path? Where did they study? How do they develop their skills and knowledge?
We will have 1h30 to discuss, share views and learn from each other in a safe environment, followed by a drink.
- Sarah Heinderyckx, journalist
- Jill Vanparys, Co-founder and Game Designer, Curious Cats
- Laure Lemaire, director of formation center Interface3
- Pauline Marlière, Freelance game designer
- Camille Cherchi, former student at Interface3, working at Exiin
- A current student of Interface3
Where? screen.brussels cluster, 110 Chaussée de Charleroi, 1060 - Brussels.
When? On 16/10 from 18:00 to 20:00
This event is part of the Women in code festival
- film commission